(Frequently Asked Questions)
Congratulations on choosing to take a big step by seeking help! Choosing to obtain counseling is an investment in becoming a more whole, healthier, and happier you. Our current prices are listed below.
- Intake Assessment (60 minutes)= $135 flat rate; Current Promotion = $95 flat rate
- Individual Therapy (45-50 minutes)= $125*
- Couples Therapy (50 minutes)= $125*
- Hypnotherapy (45 minutes)= $115 flat rate
- Therapeutic Support Groups (60 minutes):
- Individual= $40
- Couple= $50
*You may qualify for a reduced session fee. Ask about our fee schedule.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card. A card is kept on file for each client to be charged on the day of the session, and for late cancellations or missed sessions (See Cancellation Policy).
We understand that the thought of paying for sessions can make it hard to get help, and using insurance can be confusing. We don’t directly bill your insurance for various reasons, but the most important reason is we want you to have complete control over your records. We recommend using an organization like Better to get reimbursed by your insurance company.
Please contact your insurance company prior to your first therapy session to ask about your coverage. We’d be happy to walk you through the process of getting counseling started.
We take your confidentiality very seriously. Counseling is protected by federal law, and we do our absolute best to go above and beyond what is required to protect your information. However, there are exceptions to your confidentiality, and those are determined by your primary therapist. We’d be happy to tell you more if you have additional questions.
Compared to in-person therapy, online therapy (aka telepsychology, telemedicine, distance counseling, video conferencing, etc.) can offer a variety of benefits to the client.
- It takes less time away from your workday or personal errands, and there is less fuss about traffic and parking.
- There is no need to travel miles away to see your therapist, the session happens in the comfort of the space you choose. The client maintains responsibility for the privacy of the environment in which he/she chooses to conduct online sessions.
- Can’t get to an office for therapy? Online therapy provides the ease of services to people with chronic illnesses, disabilities, an inability to drive, or people who are otherwise unable to leave the home.
- Scheduling is much easier due to the convenience, and ease of the platform being utilized.
- Online therapy sessions are conducted via a HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform, so all your private conversations remain private.
If you wish to cancel or reschedule your therapy appointment, we ask that you do so by providing a 24-hour notice. Failure to provide at least 24-hours notice of cancellation prior to your appointment time will result in a cancellation fee that is equivalent to your agreed upon session fee.
Therapy is regarded as a commitment. Therefore, the client agrees to be held accountable for not showing up to scheduled appointments. Each missed appointment eliminates the opportunity for another client in need to schedule in your place. There is no charge if you arrive late for your appointment; however, you may not be able to utilize your full session time. It is important that you prioritize your appointments, and be mindful of the cancellation policy as your appointment time approaches.
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for, or something is unclear? Contact us today and we will be happy to provide you with the answers you need.